Considerations for the Speech
The draft of the commencement speech should:
- Come from the heart.
- Reflect on your student experience and key moments and memories while at MUIH.
- Align with or reference MUIH’s foundational principles, values, and/or philosophy.
- Speak to the work you will take into the world as a result of your studies at MUIH.
- Include some reference to the positive impact of MUIH’s community, your classmates, and/or your faculty/staff.
- Be prepared with the understanding that you are presenting to graduates from all MUIH programs, both on campus and online, and not just your program.
- Take approximately four minutes to deliver.